Machine Graded Pine is produced using predominately plantation pine as well as sustainably managed forests. Each piece is manufactured to comply with Australian standards AS/NZA1748.1:2011. Available structural grades are MGP10 and MGP12.
OSB, full name is Oriented Strand Board, is an engineered wood particle board formed by layering strands (flakes) of wooden specific orientations. In appearance, it may have a rough and variegated surface with the individual strips of around 2.5 x 15 cm (1″ x 6″), lying unevenly across each other.
Four types of OSB
OSB-1- is intended for use in conditions of low humidity (furniture, paneling, and packaging).
OSB-2- used in the manufacture of load-bearing structures in dry conditions.
OSB-3- is used in the manufacture of load-bearing structures in wet conditions.
OSB-4- heavy-duty load-bearing boards for use in humid conditions
Melamine Particle Board
1. The perfect rigidity, flatness and smoothness of our board ensure a strong, stable and beautiful end product.
2. Thanks to the dimensional stability of our board, products remain flat and stable in different climates.
3. The flatness of our board, combined with constant calipers and sizes, ensures excellent running on processing machinery.
4. The board surface has the right absorption capacity to allow quick and economic gluing.
5. Our board is easy to rotary cut, die cut, punch, crease, score, drill and rout.
Used for book covers, file folders, packaging boxes and other industrial uses. The paper board is manufactured by primary press.
Veneers are very thin slices of wood which are used to cover base materials. This gives the effect of solid wood but at a reduced cost and with enlarged scope for application: different slicing processes produce different decorative grain patterns whilst the base material maintains shape and strength.
Veneered MDF panels faced with a wide range of decorative veneers produced to specific bespoke design.
Typically installations are high-quality bespoke kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, shopfitting & joinery.